“As long as I find contentment in my everyday life, job, thing that I am doing then I believe I have fulfilled a successful life. Happiness, Excitement, Thrilled, Anger, Sadness, these are all emotions… Temporary states of the mind. One can be in a permanent state of Contentment, and that is what I wish to succeed in finding.”
If you would like to book her, please click here.
1.What did you want to be when you were a child?
An actress, but then again, that’s pretty dang common of a dream for a young squirt growing up. Oh how ignorance is bliss.
2. What does success mean to you?
Success means Contentment. As long as I find contentment in my everyday life, job, thing that I am doing then I believe I have fulfilled a successful life. Happiness, Excitement, Thrilled, Anger, Sadness, these are all emotions… Temporary states of the mind. One can be in a permanent state of Contentment, and that is what I wish to succeed in finding.
3. What was the best piece of advice you were given when you were starting out?
In modeling, it was talking to KMT Model owner, Ms. Katrell, she said something to me on the phone when I told her I passed up opportunities, due to being scared of scams, or being told not to even when I had wanted to… She said, “Listening to others isn’t going to get the work done for you, or get you anywhere… DO your research, KNOW the photographers, ASK around other models experiences, and go for it”. I never forgot that hour phone call about two years ago now.
4. What is your personal or professional motto?
Do it with Passion. Follow your passions. YOU tend to ATTRACT what you THINK you DESERVE. And of course, Normal is only a setting on the dryer.
5. Which of your traits are you most proud of?
Finally, physically my height, my eyes, and my natural “bosoms”. Mentally, my ability to empathize, and talk to strangers anywhere I go. I am an open book, and it has gotten me to learn fascinating things about people whom otherwise wouldn’t have opened up. Being OPEN is a GOOD THING. We all are fighting a battle. Why not share it with compassion, empathy, and understanding?
6. Has learning from a mistake ever led you to success?
Yes, of course. I think that is what everyone would answer to that question, unless they think their S*** don’t stink. ha ha
7. Is there a quotation or saying that inspires and motivates you to be yourself and do what you love?
Too many to pick just one.
8. What is your favorite thing about your field of work?
Make-up and hair. Anytime I can get a professional or skilled artist to make me look good, I am thrilled.
9. Name the biggest overall lesson you’ve learned since you started working?
You have to give it 100%, or you will lose that chance to someone else in a blink of an eye. Also, too many creepy men stay AWAY.
10. At what point in your life did you first learn about your field of work? What called you to it?
I lost weight, and people started asking if I modeled… So here I am
11. Name a fear or professional challenge that keeps you up at night.
12. Name an artist, present or past, whom you admire or look up to.
Again, like the quote… There are too many to name. But I do love Kate Upton.
13. What’s the first thing you do every morning to start your day on the right foot?
Praying to God.
14. What’s your favorite thing to come home to after a long day of work?
15. In moments of self-doubt or adversity, how do you build yourself back up?
I inhale blue, think pink, exhale purple.
16. What resources would you recommend to someone starting a creative business?
modelmayhem.com for models, blogs, and anything that has a large mass amount of social media press. ha ha